Nice of you to drop by...
Terme Merano will be there for you also this summer! For a break from everyday life in the beautiful thermal park, for an aperitivo on the sunny Terme square or for a soothing beauty treatment in the MySpa...
Since things are different at the moment, we have answered the most important questions here:
Are all areas of Terme Merano open?
Yes! Since Thursday, June 25th, the indoor area of the sauna is also open. This means that all areas of our Terme are now open and you can use and enjoy the entire structure!
Can I reserve my ticket online?
What security measures are in place?
We want to offer you a relaxed and above all safe stay at Terme Merano. We have therefore taken all the necessary precautions to guarantee distance and hygiene. And we ask all guests to respect the new rules of conduct. This has worked out very well in the past weeks, thank you for that!
15 years Terme Merano - what specials are there?
Quite a lot, because we think: 15 years is a good reason to say THANK YOU! That's why on every 15th of every month there is a 15% discount on all admissions and a 15% discount in our Shop. So mark on your calendar August 15th, September 15th, October 15th and November 15th, ... it's a Therme-day! :) (on August 15th the 15% discount are valid just in the shop)
In addition, this summer there will be a whole range of special tickets with reduced prices. In the boxes below you will find them all... have fun discovering them!
Are all prices and offers valid?
The good news is that all prices remain the same. In a new price list we have summarized all currently available tickets and offers for you.
Any questions? Then you are welcome to call us: + 39 0473 252 000
We are looking forward to seeing you!
The team of Terme Merano
How does that work?
1. Click here and enter your registration information
2. Download the application
3. Open the application and choose the ticket and the desired entry time!
4. Arrive on time, using the subscriber entrance, and pick up your ticket directly at the ticket counter, without a queue!
5. Good fun :)
What kind of breakfast do you like? Just some coffee or a healthy and delicious choice of sweet and salty bites? If coffee isn’t enough than our breakfast is perfect for you: croissants, fruit, bread and jam, yoghurt, muesli, nuts, bacon, cheese, salmon and a poached egg!
Available daily from 9am to 11.30am on the Bistro terrace, together with a day ticket for Terme Merano at th price of 35€ (instead of 40€).
You just want to have breakfast ? No problem! Our super breakfast is available daily in the bistro at a price of 18,50€.
How can I put together my picnic box?
1. Click here and fill in the required data
2. Download the app
3. Open the app and choose the dishes you like
4. No queue, pick up at the Self Service! Cutlery & Co. is already included!
A small, private space in the middle of the thermal park. With lots of Happy Inclusives, from a daily Terme ticket to a gastronomy voucher, from a bath towel to an additional sun bed. And all this with a little extra service, because coffee, prosecco & co. are served directly in the lounge!
This ticket (105€) includes:
2 day tickets (thermal bath)
2 bath towels
gastronomy voucher worth 20 €
2 additional couches
Summer evenings should last forever! That's why our special Aperitivo Ticket offers you 5 hours in our Terme at the price of 3 hours. And that’s not all: included in the ticket you get also an Aperitivo!
The special is available from Thursday to Sunday until the end of July. Just buy your ticket at 17:00 and enjoy the Terme until 22:00 - with a Prosecco, a Hugo or a Spritz - at the special price of 20€!
Have you ever been to one of our Pool Suites? No? Then here's your special ticket to change that! You get a daily Terme ticket and 2 hours in a Pool Suite with private steam bath, whirlpool and waterbed, a bottle of South Tyrolean sparkling wine, strawberries, flavoured water, bath salts, a peeling, 2 sunbeds in the thermal park, towels and a parking space . Everything for 2 persons and everything for 159 €, special offer valid until September 13th. Would that be something for you? For info: 0473 252 024, bookable from Monday to Saturday.
12 reasons to visit the Terme Merano thermal baths in Italy:
- The stylish designer ambience of renowned architect Matteo Thun
- The 25 indoor and outdoor pools
- The sauna area with the new Roof Whirlpool
- The new, cosy Fire Place and relaxation rooms
- The high-quality South Tyrolean raw materials for special spa treatments
- The exclusive pool suites for a private visit to the thermal baths
- The healing thermal water from the Monte San Vigilio used for our thermal baths in Italy
- The bistro with a magnificent sun terrace
- The Fitness Center with a wide range of courses
- The beautiful thermal park with water lily pond during summer
- The Christmas wonderland at the Piazza Terme during winter
- ...and last but not least: because it is always a good idea to let yourself be pampered!