This fine Art Nouveau building is the hallmark of the spa of Merano. The first tract of the Kurhaus (Pavillon des Fleurs) was opened in 1874 as an attractive setting for the various cures and a place of entertainment at the same time. The old Kurhaus accordingly had a smoke room, a games room and a lounge, as well as a ballroom and concert hall. Later a casino was added. Today the Kurhaus is used for balls, gala evenings, concerts, conferences and other events.
Tel: +39 0473 496 000