A place of peace and tranquillity in the heart of the spa town
Terme Merano/Therme Meran has elegantly integrated itself into the cityscape of the spa town Merano/Meran since it opened in 2005 and is an attractive eye-catcher. Inside this stylish linear glass and steel cube there is an extensive centre of excellence for health, wellbeing and wellness in Merano/Meran.
The long tradition of Merano/Meran as a spa town is given a new lease of life in a modern, holistic way in this centre of excellence. The 360° range on offer at Terme Merano/Therme Meran in South Tyrol, which is open 365 days a year, includes 25 pools indoors and outdoors, various saunas, a 52,000 m² spa park, the Spa & Vital area, Medical Spa, Fitness Center and Bistro.
Visitors also have a hair salon and shop at their disposal. At the free crèche, children are lovingly looked after while their parents treat themselves to a feel-good day and enjoy the vast spaciousness of Terme Merano/Therme Meran. The numerous glass fronts give visitors a feeling of openness and create a calming, relaxing atmosphere.
- Modern thermal baths thanks to stylish interior design by the star architect Matteo Thun
- Curative thermal baths thanks to the thermal water
- Authentic thermal baths thanks to the use of South Tyrolean natural products for wellness treatments
- Healthy thermal baths thanks to the Medical Spa, comprehensive range of fitness activities and holistic weight-loss programme "LeichterLeben"
- Green thermal baths thanks to the huge spa park right in the heart of town.
12th May: Park opening and beginning of the summer season
The summer season at Terme Merano starts with the opening of the park....