A place of peace and tranquillity in the heart of the spa town
Terme Merano/Therme Meran has elegantly integrated itself into the cityscape of the spa town Merano/Meran since it opened in 2005 and is an attractive eye-catcher. Inside this stylish linear glass and steel cube there is an extensive centre of excellence for health, wellbeing and wellness in Merano/Meran.
The long tradition of Merano/Meran as a spa town is given a new lease of life in a modern, holistic way in this centre of excellence. The 360° range on offer at Terme Merano/Therme Meran in South Tyrol, which is open 365 days a year, includes 25 pools indoors and outdoors, various saunas, a 52,000 m² spa park, the Spa & Vital area, Medical Spa, Fitness Center and Bistro.
Visitors also have a hair salon and shop at their disposal. At the free crèche, children are lovingly looked after while their parents treat themselves to a feel-good day and enjoy the vast spaciousness of Terme Merano/Therme Meran. The numerous glass fronts give visitors a feeling of openness and create a calming, relaxing atmosphere.
- Modern thermal baths thanks to stylish interior design by the star architect Matteo Thun
- Curative thermal baths thanks to the thermal water
- Authentic thermal baths thanks to the use of South Tyrolean natural products for wellness treatments
- Healthy thermal baths thanks to the Medical Spa, comprehensive range of fitness activities and holistic weight-loss programme "LeichterLeben"
- Green thermal baths thanks to the huge spa park right in the heart of town.
12th May: Park opening and beginning of the summer season
The summer season at Terme Merano starts with the opening of the park....
Special spring treatments
Spring is in the air...
NEW natural cosmetics from Terme Merano
18 products based on thermal water and five selected agents from South Tyrol...
Tickets & value cards
Day Spa Terme Merano
This package enables you to spend a whole day at Terme Merano relaxing, swimming, saunaing or for working out at the Fitness Center. ...
Peeling with South Tyrolean marble
Precious peeling particles with local marble sand from Lasa....